Total Pageviews

Saturday, November 15, 2014

Work In-Progress

This is my current work in progress.  It is a watercolor portrait of my twin sister, sitting on a chair.
It's rather minimalistic, with the exception of the eyes and glasses, that is.  It took me a few hours to get this far on it.  But the really impressive part of this story is that I actually got my sister to sit still for that period of time.  Sure, she was watching television while I was painting, but still, the fact that she sat still is a small miracle.  You wouldn't know it by looking at this picture, but my sister has quite the personality.  And by that I mean that her personality is HUGE.  She's bubbly, talkative, hyper, dramatic, loquacious (I know I already said talkative, but I really like this word), funny, crazy, and mine.  She's the most amazing twin anyone could ask for, and so I decided to try to paint a portrait of her.  The painting doesn't do her justice, but it's all I'm capable of doing right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment