Total Pageviews

Wednesday, November 12, 2014

More Watercolors

I'm really trying to get all of my previous artwork up here, and these are some of my other watercolors that I'd previously done.  This first one is a rib cage (which I love) with flowers coming from inside it.  I had to be really careful with the shading so that it was obvious that some parts of the rib were further back than the front ribs.
 This is a dying rose.  It wasn't painted on watercolor paper and so it has started to buckle the paper.  I was really captivated by the sight of this dying rose, with the darker colors that were appearing in the petals.



















This final picture (promised to my sister) is of an old abandoned wagon.  The wagon itself was in my Drawing I class during my Junior year of college, but the background and the overgrown flowers were all my idea.  

No comments:

Post a Comment